Beer Festival 2019 - Volunteer Information
Kidderminster Beer and Cider Festival - Thurs 7th to Sat 9th November 2019
The Kidderminster Beer and Cider Festival (KBCF) needs your help! This year, the festival takes place in November (7th – 9th) – less than a month away!
We run entirely by volunteers. It takes organising and a large team to run it. There’s work needed to set up before opening and afterwards to take everything down, plus a team of bar staff and other helpers needed during each shift that we’re open.
If you'd like to volunteer and you're not already a CAMRA member, then you can join online here or at the festival! As a CAMRA member you have admission to the Thursday 12 - 2pm Preview session.
Please fill in the form below to indicate how you would like to become involved, and when you can help.
What are the benefits of being a KBCF volunteer?
- A free T-Shirt (please specify size required)
- Free beer tokens (1/3 pint for every hour volunteering)
- Invitation to the KBCF Thank You Event
- Access to the hospitality room, upstairs in the Town Hall, for rest and relaxation
- Free snacks and hot & cold drinks available from the hospitality room
- Subsidised hot food available for volunteers attending multiple shifts
- Assistance with transport may be provided for those volunteers who support a late session (between 7pm - 11pm) and agree it in advance
- It's Fun! It's a relaxed festival and enjoyment is all part of the experience!
Taxis are available from outside the town hall, and the train station is 10 minutes' walk away through a pedestrian underpass (Worcester - Kidderminster - Stourbridge - Birmingham - Dorridge line). Many local bus services pickup and drop off outside the town hall, however they usually end by 7pm.
To Volunteer online please click here> Volunteer Application
If you are unable to complete the form a word version is available here> Beer Festival 2019 - Volunteer Word Document
Please email the completed document to: ku.gro.armac.tseroferyw@reetnulov
or print it and send it to: Rob Budworth, 108 Park Lane, Kidderminster, Worcs. DY11 6TB.
Health and safety
The CAMRA Health and Safety Handbook for beer festival volunteers is available here> Health and Safety Handbook
N.B. If you have any questions or need to let us know about any changes to your details or availability, or if you have any questions, please email ku.gro.armac.tseroferyw@reetnulov or use the Contact Us form through the website, www.wyreforest.camra.org.uk. Many thanks for your support!
Many thanks from the Kidderminster Beer & Cider Festival team!