Beer Festival 2018 - Volunteer Form
Kidderminster Beer and Cider Festival - Thurs 17th to Sat 19th May 2018
The Kidderminster Beer and Cider Festival (KBCF) needs your help! The festival cannot happen without the sterling work of our team of CAMRA volunteers. Please fill in the form below to indicate how you would like to become involved, and when you can help.
If you'd like to volunteer and you're not already a CAMRA member, then you can join at the festival! And there are extra benefits for joining there, as well as being able to work at the festival, such as extra beer tokens and some beer to take home.
What are the perks of being a KBCF volunteer?
- A free T-Shirt for working 2 or more shifts (only if you specify size required)
- A £3 meal voucher (if working 6 hours or more, over lunchtime or early evening)
- Free beer tokens (one half pint for every hour worked) and double tokens during the last hour from 10-11pm
- Free admission to the Thursday 4-6pm CAMRA Preview session
- Invitation to the KBCF Thank You Event. Saturday 7 July to Bishop's Castle Real Ale Trail.
- Snacks and hot/cold drinks will be available from the volunteers' rest room upstairs in the Town Hall.
- Assistance with transport may be provided for those volunteers who support a late session (between 7pm - 11pm) and agree it in advance.
- It's Fun! It's a relaxed festival and enjoyment is all part of the experience.
Taxis are available from outside the town hall, and the train station is 10 minutes' walk away through a pedestrian underpass (Worcester - Kidderminster - Stourbridge - Birmingham - Dorridge line). Many local bus services pickup and drop off outside the town hall, however they usually end by 7pm.
To Volunteer online please click here> Online Form
If you are unable to complete the form a word version is available here> Beer Festival 2018 - Volunteer Word Document
Please email the completed document to: moc.liamg@armactseroferyw
Health and safety
The CAMRA Health and Safety Handbook for beer festival volunteers is available here> Health and Safety Handbook
N.B. If you have any questions or need to let us know about any changes to your details or availability, or if you have any questions, please email ku.gro.armac.tseroferyw@reetnulov or use the Contact Us form through the website, www.wyreforest.camra.org.uk. Many thanks for your support!